[Zope] Object propogation

David Mackay mackay_d@bellsouth.net
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:06:12 -0600

I'm trying to filter the results of a Zsearch, and return the filtered
results to the user.  I have an external python script which queries a
textindex, and returns a list of mybrain objects.  I can then build a
new list with the filtered results, and return that to the dtml method
which displays the first 20 results with no problem.  I copied the dtml
method generated by an add Z Search Interface, and modified it to
process the filtered list.  The problem is that I can't get it to handle
the next 20 (and so on) results.  The Fresults list that I process the
first time doesn't propogate to the next iteration.  The results list
obviously DO propogate for the unaltered search forms.  Does anyone have
any suggestions?

Dave