[Zope] Traffic stats in Zope only

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:56:56 +0000

AFAIK no. But there are various packages for analyzing your apache logs that
are easy to install:

webalizer (my fav)
analog
awstats

another more complicated and resource intensive option but one that you
could potentially hang off of zope is mod_log_sql. You install this as an
apache module, put a few lines of configuration in httpd.conf and set up an
sql db. Everything gets logged to the db, so you you could design your own
graphic logs with SQL in Zope.

None of these are python or zope based but they are the best free packages
out there and I think that's the best you'll get. :)

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net