[Zope] conformance to W3C Recommendations and other standards

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:36:17 -0800

>   a.. Line 283, column 84: cannot generate system identifier for general
> entity "origin_url"

Oh.  Yeah sure thats because of the bare &.  Should be & like
you've been saying, whatever generated the URI is broken, or its just
a typo.  I gather from your first thread (and please, stop creating
new threads by replying to already existing ones, its irritating) that
you're concerned that URI attribute values generated by Plone aren't
doing ampersand entity encoding correct.  And this evidently affects
Zope too?  So my question to you is this, what Zope function is it
that is automagically generating these bad URIs?  Figure that out and
we can fix it.

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"It's almost impossible to overestimate the unimportance of most things."