[Zope] A Zope transglobal Christmas experience

Jan Smith jan@curpheymedia.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:28:12 +1100

Hi All

Over the past few weeks a Silva/Zope Christmas website has been built
around the clock and around the globe with author Ian Keldoulis in New
York, Kit Blake of Infrae in Rotterdam, and myself the Zope Template
Designer in Melbourne.  Due to time differences work was done while we each
slept on our respective continents. It meant
waking up to find an inbox with questions answered or new things added to
the site.  Building this site was great fun.

Thanks to ZPT's a Silva website can have any look required. It's beneath
the hood where Silva works its magic. WHAT IS SILVA?
More information and free download from:
http://www.infrae.com/products/silva

Author Ian Keldoulis wanted to have a web site where he could add additional
episodes without fussing with html.  Ian writes, researches and edits at the
New York Times, and has been involved in new media projects for many years.

This Christmas site is aimed at people who want a few minutes escapism.
Check out
Santa's misadventures on Wall St at http://www.toyzondemand.com/

cheers

Jan Smith