[Zope] Windows webdav clients (Teamdrive, Webdrive), zope and dreamweaver

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 06:18:20 -0000

--On 24 December 2002 03:50 +0200 Heimo Laukkanen <huima@fountainpark.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I did some dancing over webdav with windows and found totally new
> problems and solved them too. I downloaded both latest teamdrive and
> webdrive to my windows laptop, and used them to access Zope ( 2.6.0 )
> through webdav.
>
> In Zope I had created a PUT_factory, which maps files saved ending with
> .html, .htm, .HTML and .HTM to Zope Page template. As I was using
> teamdrive / xythos client with Dreamweaver ( 4.01 ) I noticed that if I

Hi Heimo:

This is a new one on me -
<http://files.xythos.com/home/xythos/>

I must check this out. What are
your impressions of WebDrive vs. TeamDrive vs. Xythos?

Thanks for the updated PUT_factory.

> Reference:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/glpb/dwhowto

I'll try and find a moment to update this HowTo.

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
   E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/