[Zope] n-step product initialization

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:42:08 -0800

Hi,
I am writing a db based product and need a 3 step initialization for it.
In the first step the users specify the db and other params. based on
that they are presented with a choice of tables that they select and
based on step 2 they then specify some more params.

How do I go about doing something like that??

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes