[Zope] objectValues not working below root

huzza boo huzzaboo@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:21:46 -0800 (PST)

Greetings, all.  I'm a newcomer to Zope, having just
installed 2.6.0 on Linux, and working through several
of the examples.  I do have years of experience on
other platforms, however.  I am attempting to put
together a rather quick and simple document repository
for my development team.  Here's my issue, forgive me,
I suspect it's a newbie one, but I could not find an
answer after 25 minutes of searching.

I've created a test folder below the root, and within
it placed two more folders.  I'm simply trying to get
the subfolders to display in my index_html document in
my first test root folder.  I'm using:

< ul>
< dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
< li>< dtml-var title_or_id>
< /dtml-in>
< /ul>

...and getting nothing but empty ul tags.

If I try this at the absolute root, it works.  In any
sub folder, it does not.

I've created no acl_users below root, and I'm working
as Admin, so I don't think this is a privileges
problem.

This has got to be something simple that I'm just not
seeing.  Any help is appreciated.

Martin