[Zope] Problems with editing Zope stuff via ftp from Emacs

Christian Wittern wittern@kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
01 Feb 2002 10:35:09 +0900

Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de> writes:

> Christian Wittern writes:
>  > ...
>  > ftp> cd /Control_Panel/Products/ZTopicMapN/xtopicmap/propertysheets/methods/getScope_py\ /
>  > 550 No such directory.
>  >
>  > Has anybody encountered this?  Is there an easy fix for this?  I am
>  > using Zope 2.5.0 on Debian GNU/Linux sid, Emacs is 21.1
> I, too, have this.
> I do not have a work around, but can ignore the messages.
> Beside them, everything works fine for me.

Well, the problem is that for me this locks up the Zope/Emacs combo --
I can't save the file I have been working on, have to close all  files
in that directory and start from fresh.  Since this happens every
couple of minutes it quickly gets annoying.  Well, maybe the problem
is on the Emacs said, so better ask over there...

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern