[Zope] Is Zope Right?

Jason Earl jason.earl@simplot.com
01 Feb 2002 16:33:56 -0700

I personally found the Zope Book to be pretty useful, and I certainly
would recommend it as a starting point.

However, I would recommend that you spend some time lurking on this
mailing list if you really want to learn Zope.  This mailing list has
been the best resource for learning Zope that I have seen.  You get a
good overview of what's possible, and plenty of useful examples that you
can "borrow."

Jason