[Zope] Zope as a CMS on top of Weblogic Portal Server

Matt Gregory matthew.gregory@skyleach.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:38:22 -0500

I am looking at using Zope as the content management system on top of
Weblogic's portal server.  The benefits would be immense (Not having to
teach JSP to content people alone would be heaven).

In order to do this however I need to be able to import the Zope modules
into python scripts I plan to execute from Jython.  Is there a good
reference to using Zope modules outside of Zope?  I'm having a little
trouble finding out what I need to import to get what class etc.  (read: I'm
pretty new to python as well).

Thanks in advance
-Matt