[Zope] How to use "and" operator in dtml-if

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:01:07 +0100

seems like your use of and is correct , but the fact that it is
AUTHENTICATED_USER  , not AUTHENTICATE_USER as you wrote might have
something to do with it..

:-)

on or about, Wednesday, February 06, 2002, we have reason to believe that M=