[Zope] Simple HTML Formatting Tool?

Keith Alperin KAlperin@ignitesports.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:44:23 -0600

I've also been looking for a free wysiwig html editor that I could use
for a project I'm working on.  After receiving this last post, I googled
"IEMethod" and found this url:

http://www.bris.ac.uk/ISC/cms/ttw.html

This page provides a long list of wysiwig editors.  A quick search
through my Zope archives shows that Paul Browning also submitted this
link last December.

Enjoy,
Keith R. Alperin