[Zope] Anyone gotten XSLTemplate to work?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:37:48 -0500

Answering my own post. After many hours.. I gave up on PyXML and 4Suite.

I installed Sablotron and Sab-py, then de-engineered XSLTemplate to use Sablotron
again.

So I'm up and running, yeah!

> Spent the entire afternoon trying various combinations of PyXml 7, (and
> current CVS), and 4Suite (and current CVS).. RH Linux 7.
>
> Seems these two are out of sync.. I just want to get XSLT to work from Zope
> no matter what.
>
> Anyone have suggestions? I could use an external method if I need to.. Just
> need to find a working XSLT processor callable from Python.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements