[Zope] Product - default Folders/Documents...

Juergen R. Plasser / HEXAGON plasser@hexagon.at
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:53:48 +0100

I have tried copy/paste with this code snippet:

<dtml-with "Control_Panel.Products.Test.defFiles">
  <dtml-let clip="manage_copyObjects(objectIds())">
    <dtml-with "_.getitem(REQUEST['id'])">
      <dtml-call "manage_pasteObjects(clip)">
    </dtml-with>
  </dtml-let>
</dtml-with>

in the Test_add constructor, but Zope tells me that "The object
editor_browse_files.html does not support this operation ". Seems to be a
right problem...

--On Donnerstag, 07. Februar 2002 15:37 +0100 "Juergen R. Plasser /