[Zope] Zope clashing with Jana Proxy server on intranet?

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:44:45 -0000

Thanks Dave,

That's certainly a quick-fix I can do on Monday. But longer-term I'm loathe
to turn off IIS in case they need it for other things - we're bypassing it,
but that doesn't mean that other stuff they use will do the same. Ours is an
intranet product for Doctors' practices and they tend to get all sorts of
programs and utilities on their servers from different sources! :-)

I could try to configure Zope to run behind IIS, but all the documentation
and how-to's I've seen look extremely complicated, and seem to suggest it
would give a significantly slower response.

Cheers, Jon