[Zope] viewing methods and docs

Samuel Parsons samueljparsons@yahoo.co.uk
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 02:38:32 +0700

In Zope I've had some difficulty editing DTML methods and DMTL docs. It
only happens in the Squisdot product, and I don't know why. I can update
changes, but every time i press save all the text in the management screen
editor disappears. This makes it very difficult to make quick minor tweaks.
The thing is everything else works fine and you can edit and view the dtml
source for everything but the squishdot site.

I was wondering if there's a setting that makes this happen or whether it
just happens that way anyway and there's nothing i can do about it?

thanks for any help

samueljparsons@yahoo.co.uk