[Zope] Using images from my_Product

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:56:17 +0100

Luis =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mart=EDn_Arga=F1araz?= writes:
 > I have the next structure in my product My_Product
 >
 > /My_Product
 >         /www
 >                 /page.dtml
 >         /img
 >                 /my_img.gif
 >         /My_Pruduct.py
 >
 > I've define in My_Product.py a python class with the same name and
 > inside this class I define what I show next:
 >
 >                 my_img = ImageFile('img/my_img.gif', globals())
 >
 > In  page.dtml  I try to insert my_img with this sintax:
 >
 >                 <dtml-var my_img>
 >
 > This doesn't work. my_img appear as a broken image when I saw page.dtml
Look at the generated URL (e.g. viewing the HTML source code).
What do you see?

The file should have been found successfully. Otherwise, you
should have gotten a startup exception (did you activate Zope logging
and checked the log file?).

Do you call "page.dtml" in the context of one of you "My_Product" instances?
If not, "my_img" will not be known.

Dieter