[Zope] Selections and Records

Ashley Walsh ashleywalsh@synengco.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:25:35 +1000

Hi,

I'm currently having problems with passing values from a multiple select
statement through the use of a record. So far, I haven't found anything on
this in the documentation or the mailing list archives and I was curious if
anyone else has encountered this problem.

It seems that in passing the multiple values, Zope truncates the returned
list to only the first value of the list, losing the rest of the data. If
anyone can provide a solution to this problem, or point me in the right
direction (how to add to a previously created record object in the REQUEST
maybe?) it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Jorgensen