[Zope] Re: [Zope3-dev] TODO list etc

Chris Humphries chumphries@devis.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:46:02 +0000

Casey Duncan wrote:

> On Monday 11 February 2002 10:10 am, Chris Humphries allegedly wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>     Is there a todo list out yet, for those of us that
>>  didnt go to the sprint, and arent sure what other people
>>  are working on atm.
>>

> What do you want to work on? We have been working on fixing security today.
> There are many areas (read: just about everything) with no activity right now.
>

>>     Basically want something i can work on and not step
>>  on other's toes.
>>

> Maybe just write the list and say: "I want to work on _____, any objections?"
> and see what happens. If you don't have an idea, its not hard to find gaping
> holes currently 8^)

coolness, will do that tonite... if i ever get to go home, heh. gnomes
are in the cogs again... dont you hate it when stuff "magically" breaks
when it was working fine yesterday?

*Sigh* and deadlines that suck. At least Zope3 doesnt really have a
deadline :P  wish i had deadlines of "when it gets done" :))

--
Chris Humphries
Systems Analyst