[Zope] How come you can't add a multiple selection property in a python script?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:18:51 +0100

complaw@hal-pc.org writes:
 > Well, neither of these work...
 >
 > doc.manage_addProperty('specific_topics', specific_topics, 'multiple_selection',
 > select_variable='list_of_selections')
 >
 > doc.manage_addProperty('specific_topics', specific_topics, type=
 > 'multiple_selection', value='list_of_selections')

In "OFS.PropertyManager._setProperty", I read:

        # for selection and multiple selection properties
        # the value argument indicates the select variable
        # of the property

This implies: "value" contains the name of the select variable.

Dieter