[Zope] Cookie userfolder - Redirect after login

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:47:22 -0500

I am testing it myself.  More on that in a sec.

I used DTML for the index_html of the top protected folder.
And I set permissions on index_html for login.
<dtml-if "AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role('yourUserRole')">
  <dtml-var "RESPONSE.redirect('tonewfolder')">
</dtml-if>

That works great...

but I cant get CUF to work in subfolders like acl_users works.
Example:
main_folder
  |  index_html  <-- with redirects based on userrole
  redirect_folder

     sub_folder

Links from the redirect folder (after auth) to a sub_folder, get a new Auth
prompt.
I expected normal acquisition of permissions, like acl_users.  I cant figure
out why CUF does this.
Have you seen this problem with CUF?
Thanks
Trevor