[Zope] Houston, we have forked - ZMySQLDA keeps braking

Juan Garcia Garcia juangar@dei.inf.uc3m.es
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:06:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> The sympton is that zope restarts for some reason and when it restarts,
> it cannot import the ZMySQLDA product....   Any Ideas?

> IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

There was a similar question in the list and someone answered it. I write
you the answer hoping it could help you:

  run your zope instance with nohup, like

  [machine:~] user% nohup ./start &

  this will send anything that would be written to the terminal to a text
  file named "nohup.out" in that same location and you can safely close
  the terminal window. of course it makes sense to check that file once
  in a while. in this case the product wants to write a traceback.

Bye. Juan