[Zope] slow authentication popup in 2.5.0?, one step ahead

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:20:51 -0500

> Chris, you keep saying that and it sounds logical, but I'm doubtful.
That's
> because, as I recall, Hans originally  said that everything  worked until
he
> upgraded to the new version of Zope.  It seems unlikely that he would
start
> having dns problems at just that time.  It could have happened, but I'd
keep
> that idea in reserve.  Anyway, it sounds like Hans is close to the answer
> (which I have no suggestions for).

No.  AFAIK Hans is doing all this testing on a Windows 98 machine, not his
production system, so it's reasonable that he'd experience differences
between his production setup and his test setup.

- C