[Zope] slow authentication popup in 2.5.0: dtml-sendmail in standard_error_message on winnt 4

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:51:19 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 H.de.Wit@SFK.NL wrote:

> More testing: Clean installations, only with a mailhost
> it is de <dtml-sendmail> in the standard_error_message that does it.
> Removing it from the standard_error_message
> makes the authentication popup show immediately.

Are your MailHost instances using the same SMTP host whatever Zope server
you test on ?

Could you try to send a message from each host using the MailHost code
outside of Zope and see the result ? (I don't know if this is feasable or
not, however)

Jerome Alet