[Zope] (no subject)

StoonsDesign webmaster@stoonsdesign.dk
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:24:32 +0100

Hiii Harry

Why don't u just use the tag newline_to_br when u need it...?

Example:
===================================
<form action="../DoStuff">
<input type=hidden value="<dtml-var My_Text>">
</form>
===================================

Hope this helps...  Stoons @ http://www.headnet.dk

> From: <webmaster@winkelmaenner.de>
> Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:01:14 +0100
> to: zope@zope.org
> Subject: [Zope] newline_to_br without breaking source code
>
> Hello,
>
> i want to use a textarea form input in a java script and also in html
tags.
> Wenn i use the newline_to_br attribut it works fine in html, but it breaks
the source code. This is no    > matter in html, but in javascript.