[Zope] zope-Data.fs is growing with out adding content

Markus Schaber markus.schaber@student.uni-ulm.de
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:51:41 +0100

Hi,

Dhanu wrote:

> I installed zope and zope site on an ISP.I had provided an interface for
> adding and managing content for the client with out going through ZMI.
>
> The problem is site is growing even with out adding any new content to the
> site.It is growing almost 30 mb per day with out adding content.
>
> zope version-2.3.3
> pcgi
>
> Does any one has similar problem?
>
> Please guide me if you know any answers.Thanks for your help.

May be you have anything else that modifies the database, e. G. an usage
counter.

Every modification (not just adding of new content) enlarges the database.

markus
--
Markus Schaber - http://www.schabi.de/

Check in to another world - test a _real_ OS.