[Zope] Zope Syndication

Ot Ratsaphong ot.ratsaphong@tpg.com.au
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:41:55 +1100

Tim,
Thanks for your reply. I found RDFSummary last night when I somehow landed
at the Zope User Group HongKong website. I installed RDFSummary 2.0 as per
instructions in the README file. I am running Zope 2.50 on Win2K. Under the
Zope Root folder I a test folder where I created an RDFSummary object
pointing to Slashdot. The id of this RDFSummary object is called "slashdot".

In the "test" folder, I created a dtml method called "index_html". The
contents of this object are:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>

<dtml-with slashdot>
  <h1><dtml-var "channel['title']"></h1>
  <dtml-var picture>
  <dtml-in items mapping>
    <dtml-if "_.has_key('description')">
      <dtml-var description>
    </dtml-if>
  </dtml-in>
</dtml-with>

<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

This is a straight copy from the README file.

I can inspect/view the "slashdot" RDFSummary object, so the object has
successfully

Now when I point my browser to http://localhost:8080/test/index_html, I get
the following message:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unsubscriptable object

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

  a.. The URL may be incorrect.
  b.. The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
  c.. A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Has anyone had any luck sorting out this problem?

Thanks I Advance,

Ot Ratsaphong