[Zope] Zope Syndication

Phil Harris phil@harris-family.info
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:27:14 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

The syntax you show is correct, the problem you are having is that the
channel object doesn't have a title attribute.  Removing that line will
indeed allow the script to continue running, but the real fix would be to
discover why the channel doesn't have a title ;)