[Zope] ZPT doco errors

alan milligan alan_milligan@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:02:03

Hi,

I am not sure if this has been raised before on the list (a quick search of
the archive did not indicate so), but Chapter 9, Advanced Zope Templates
(pdf version), has an example on page 157, batching, with the ZTUtils Batch
class, with the following:

		      start python:path('request/start') or 0;
                      batch python:modules['ZTUtils'].Batch(employees,
size=10, start=start);
                      previous python:batch.previous;
                      next python:batch.next">

The line:
		      start python:path('request/start') or 0;
should read:
		      start python:path('request/form/start') or 0;

The default to zero does not work for me either.  Instead I get a keyError
on request/form/start not found (which goes away if I call this template
with a hidden value).  Assistance in fixing this would be appreciated too.

Cheers, Alan