[Zope] caching time-outs?

Chris Ryland cpr@emsoftware.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:37:09 -0500

I understand how the RAM Cache Manager works, I think, but what I need is
something slightly different, in a couple of ways:

* I'd like a cache manager that I can install in the root folder, and have
it apply to the whole site (or in any folder, applying to all folder
contents, including sub-folders, etc.)

* I'd like to be able to cache things but have the cached elements "time
out" after N minutes.

Clearly, I'm not worrying about correctness, but simply efficiency.
Basically, I don't care if it takes N minutes before a user sees a given
change to the site (it's fairly static).

Any chance?

(Please reply directly, as I'm not on the list right now.)

Thanks.
--
Cheers!
Chris Ryland