[Zope] SearchIndex Deprecated?

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:52:25 -0500

Well, I have Debian...and I assume some products are kept in
/usr/lib/zope/lib/python. The reason I'm going here is because SearchIndex
isn't listed in the Products listing in the Control Panel. There's a Products
directory directly under /usr/lib/zope/lib/python, which has most of the
products listed that I see from the Control Panel.
As far as what products I have...nothing really special, mostly what came
with zope when it was at 2.1 and whatever's been added to it until 2.5...I've
only personally added the zope tutorial and formulator, along with a few of
the *SQLDA's....

Thanks for the help...

Russell