[ZOPE] MASS IMPORT ?

Zimmermann, Mark MarkZimmermann@schmuecker.de
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:19:14 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1BDD5.1C5DD640

Hi,

i have a big problem. I must import many doc files (ms word). Can i put the
files over FTP to ZOPE ? Can ZOPE convert them to HTML ? As result i need a
DTML Document.

My other question is: when i upload images over ftp the zope server gives
them the name as id (id="mark.gif"). How could i tell zope to give the
"title" property the same content.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1BDD5.1C5DD640

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>[ZOPE] MASS IMPORT ?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>i have a big problem. I must import many doc files =
(ms word). Can i put the files over FTP to ZOPE ? Can ZOPE convert them =
to HTML ? As result i need a DTML Document. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>My other question is: when i upload images over ftp =
the zope server gives them the name as id (id=3D&quot;mark.gif&quot;). =
How could i tell zope to give the &quot;title&quot; property the same =
content.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1BDD5.1C5DD640--