[Zope] RE: Insert Help

Todd Loomis tloomis@dmso.mil
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:11:41 -0500

Dieter:

I've did this and this is what the list looks like ['1', '2', '3'], when i
submit it doesn't do 1 insert for each element
it just does one.

this is how it comes from my from:

<input type=checkbox name=options:list value=1>1
<input type=checkbox name=options:list value=2>2
<input type=checkbox name=options:list value=2>2

then my sql statement:

<dtml-in options>
insert into UserRoles values (<dtml-sqlvar options type=string>)
<dtml-unless sequence-end><dtml-var delimiter></dtml-unless>
</dtml-in>

Can you make any other suggestions.... sorry for being pain just need some
help!

Todd