[Zope] Re: [Jython-users] Jython and Zope

John Ziniti jziniti@speakeasy.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:43:15 -0500

Actually, I've seen a growing number of instances (at least
two ;) where people are using Jython because you get to
"extend" Jython with Java classes in the same manner that
you can extend CPython with C modules/types.  This is a
_very_ powerful dev model for a Java team, IMO.

Being able to do this in Zope would certainly be benficial
to a lot of people if they already have, ot plan to develop
a non-trivial amount of code in Java.