[Zope] Target Help

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:04:17 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Todd Loomis wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I using the following:
>
> <dtml-let target="'index_html'">
> <dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.redirect(target)">
> </dtml-let>
>
> But I would like to add variables to the url like this:
>
> <dtml-let target="'index_html?me=<dtml-var name>&you=<dtml-var you>'">
>
> This doesn't seem to work the way I would like, is their another way to do
> this?

Can't use DTML within DTML. It's just plain Python:

<dtml-let target="'index_html?me=' + name + '&you=' + you">

(for safety's sake, you'd want to make sure that you url_quote this whole
thing at some point, unless you know that name & you will already but
url_quoted.)

HTH.
--

Joel BURTON  |  joel@joelburton.com  |  joelburton.com  |  aim: wjoelburton
Independent Knowledge Management Consultant