[Zope] ANN: ZUBB / ZDiscussions 0.7.0 Released

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
2 Jan 2002 01:29:33 -0000

Hey Jerome,

Good point. I made a change to the three places where they were accessing the images and put in an absolute_url. I tried it in Mozilla and it does work better. Let me know if it works for you...

http://www.bwanazulia.com/discussions/test/

Thanks,
BZ