[Zope] "ElementWithAttributes" in result of absolute_url() (urgent)

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:02:14 +0100

I have created a python product which is a wrapper to the DTMLDocument class.

I do overwrite the getProperty method because when properties are asked for
from the object I pick the right ones depending on some other variables.
Everything is working nicely except the absolute_url() method (which I don't
override).

Doing...:
object = context.contentcontainerObject
print object.absolute_url()
print object.title_or_id()
return printed

Expected result:
http://zigurat:8180/Projects/galdrionweb/omgaldrion/contentcontainerObject
"The correct Title"

Actual result:
http://zigurat:8180/Projects/galdrionweb/omgaldrion/ElementWithAttributes
"The correct Title"

Does anybody know why this is?
If you need for information I can give you that of course, but at the moment
I have no idea what information I need to tell to solve this.

Best regards, Peter

PS. There seems to be no better result if I cross out the getProperty method.