[Zope] Problem adding ZClass product instance

Christian Wittern wittern@kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
07 Jan 2002 09:30:45 +0900

Dear Zopers,

I recently came back to Zope after a while to find that it changed
quite a lot:-)

What I am trying to do is quite simple: I have a ZClass based product,
with a ZClass in it.  After creating the ZClass within the product
folder, I can see the new metatype in the drop down list.  When I go
to some other folder and want do add an instance of that class,
wherever and whatever I do, all I get is a NameError:

NameError: global name 'tbcontainer' is not defined

Tried it in Zope 2.5 beta 2 and 3 and also in 2.4.3.

I have combed the documentation and mail list archives for a while
without any lead.  Could some kind soul please shed some light on this
for me.

All the best,

Christian

--