[Zope] Why my zope ask me login twice ?

Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:01:10 +0000

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:38:05 +0800, Terry <terry@taipeitimes.com>
wrote:

>This question probably had been anwsered. But I just search the archie.
>I add a Ldaplogin Adapter on a folder under my root folder. Then I try=20
>to use the ldap to check the user login.
>When I login the the subfolder. The Zope ask me the password the check=20
>with ldap server then ask me again the password again to match the=20
>acl_users under

It is possible that your browser thinks it is talking to two different
sites. The host names may be different for some requests using a
numeric IP address, or non-fully-qualified domain name.

The easiest way to track this down may be to add a logging proxy
between your browser and the server.

Toby Dickenson
tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com