[Zope] Portal system similar to my.yahoo.com

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:40:00 +0100

Hi!

You can do things like that easily with Zope, e.g. using a few simple
"ZClasses".

Look at the Kontentor demo at www.iuveno.de to see an example of a
dynamically generated page that can be edited over the web.

We have built a couple of prototypes for a Portal system like the one you
describe, but there has been no real demand to finish them up as a product
yet.

Some commitment in cash or time could help with that ;-)

Joachim