[Zope] Adding text to DTML Method

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:43:06 -0500

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 05:29 am, Oliver Erlewein allegedly wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to add text to the content of a DTML Method programmatically.
> Somehow I can't figure out how to do it. Changing a property is easy but
> the content has no property name. I know that it's probably really simple
> but I seem to have a blackout on thisone.
>
> Thanx for the hint in advance!
> Oliver ;-)

Looks like you have an itchy trigger finger pardner 8^)

To update the contents of a DTML object, use the manage_edit call. as in:

DTMLObject.manage_edit(data, title)

This is documented in the API reference in the Zope online help (among other
places).

hth,
  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org