[Zope] SMB authentication

Magnuson.Erik Magnuson.Erik@ensco.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:16:59 -0500

I'm trying to setup SMB authentication using Zope 2.3.3/Python =
2.1.1p3/RH 7.1 authenticating against Win2k domain servers.=20

exUserFolder will authenticate usernames in this setup, but I'd like to =
limit the authorized users to only an explicit subset of the domain =
users. I don't see any obvious way to do this in exUserFolder. =20

smbUserFolder would do exactly what I want, but I've been unable to get =
the authentication module to work correctly =
(pam_smb-1.1.6/smb-valid-0.5/smbUserFolder.0.1). It does not seem to =
connect correctly to either the PDC or the BDC (i.e., NTV_SERVER_ERROR)

Any suggestions for either exUserFolder or smbUserFolder?

Thanks
--
Erik