[Zope] Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!

Bill Joseph billy_joseph11716@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:40:46 -0500

Hi Everyone - this is happening as we speak - Awesome opportunity - Please don't
pass this up!! Reserve your space now!!!
Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!

The program is a private by invitation only and it's being developed &
implemented by the most successful and professional full-timers in this industry.
It's an online, totally automated, "gifting" activity on a password protected
website.

There are ONLY 3 levels, $150, $300, and $600. You only need to sponsor two and
you'll receive 8 - $150 gifts, totaling $1,200.00! , 8 - $300 gifts, totaling
$2400 and then 8 - $600 gifts, totaling $4800.  Sponsor just 2 then you are qualified
for all boards.  So basically you recruit one time and reap the benefits over
and over as your recruits follow you on all subsequent boards.

Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!

The money is sent by private carrier FedEx, UPS, or Airborne ONLY. No Post Office.
Most people usually request cash, but it's up to the person being gifted and
you are put in touch with the person being gifted and vice versa. No middleman.
No central location. All money goes directly to the members. Nothing to slow
down the momentum! There is no company just concerned individuals who's goal
is to help all who enter.

- Computerized Board Placement.
- On Line - Completely Automated
- No manual manipulation of Boards
- Forced Forward Progression
- Password Protected Websites
- Quarter Board Splits
- Fast & Furious Payouts
- Real Leaders Are Needed

This is real and there are just 4000 people in this program and it is less than
3 months old! Leadership positions are available!!!!

Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!

Gifting is one of the safest and quickest means for the average person to eliminate
all their financial worries. Don't miss this opportunity you can promote it all
on line if you desire!

Call the sizzle line (212-990-6582) and then visit the website www,freedomteam.tv/50225
read over everything there. It is impossible not to be successful - everything
you need is on the website. Please get back to me ASAP - reserve your space now
- there is no way to lose unless you don't join in. Get back to me and I'll forward
the member only website for your review!!!!

Good Luck and I hope to hear from you!!!!
Warm Regards,
Bill M
# 182

email: billy_joseph@hotmail.com

We have either communicated in the past, been in the same programs or I have
paid a fee from a professional marketing company to acquire your name - that
is why you are on this list. Still we comply with all federal legislation regarding
email as we provide you with a method to be permanently removed from our mailing
list. All remove requests are immediately honored!!
To remove your address, please send an email message with the word remove in
the subject line to: billy_joseph@hotmail.com!