[Zope] ANNOUNCE: An easier way to write products

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:44:40 +0300

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 01:42:38PM +0100, maxm wrote:
> >    Ever looked to Zope beans?
> > http://www.pault.com/pault/zope/zope_beans.html
>
> Yes, but I think my approach is more in line with Zope. To me it is anyway.
> Also I need a new object format like a hole in the the head ;-) Here I am
> thinking of the xml format describing the Zope bean.
>
> But see below. I don't tink that the "easy" approach is harder than the
> "bean" approach. They are both about the same amount of lines anyway :-)

   I didn't mean anything bad, I just pointed out that there is another
approach.
   You approach seems good to me, too. Thank you.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru