[Zope] Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:28:53 -0500

i think the amount of spam on this list so far has been negligible. as for
a moderator, it is hardly feasible to personally moderate a list with this
volume on an ongoing basis. you will just have to live with the occasional
piece of junk mail.

that said, you can normally filter at the mail client level, too, in case
1 spam per week on this list is too much...

jens