[Zope] Tiny Tables

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:08:54 -0500

On Thursday 10 January 2002 04:48 am, Wade Pearce allegedly wrote:
> G'day,
>
> I am new to this list, and immediately I have a problem ;)
>
> It appears the Tiny Tables have become corrupted within the site, so it
> keeps falling over.  What I am trying to find out is if there is a way
> to repair these while keeping the site in its current state.
> Unfortunately, the site is amateur, and back-ups have fallen behind.
> Though we can recover from a backup, it will be somewhat dated and a
> large amount of work will needed to be redone by the contributors.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Wade Pearce

What event preceeded this corruption? Was the tinytable product upgraded or
changed in some way? If so try going back to the orginal version.

If all of them are "corrupted" simultaneously, something is wrong with the
product, not necessarily the data. Check the products (under Control_Panel)
and see if the TinyTable product is missing or broken.

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org