[Zope] conflict errors

Chris Herrnberger chris123@magma.ca
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:33:52 -0500

Zope nubie here:

Been playing (TM) with zope (its a hobby actually) on win98rev2 lately
just to see how it works in an ms environment as opposed to linux. On
several occasions now I have seen the following error while installing
various products. Most recently this occurred on installing the ZDP
toolset.

error:

ConflictError: ("'\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x06'",
'<extension class
App.ApplicationManager.ApplicationManager at 00FEA520>')

with the application not installing of course. Can someone explain this
notation to me as I have no clue as it to it meaning beyond the general
and its reaosn for occurance.

application: ZDPtools
test system: win98rev2
zope: stable latest 2.4.3
python: zope supplied 2.1.1

Chris H.

PS: thanks for answering all my questions in the past. Still
learning...:)