[Zope] Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:41:07 -0500

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 03:04:15PM -0800, Bogdan M.Maryniuck wrote:
> On Thursday 10 January 2002 04:40 am, Bill Joseph wrote:
> > Hi Everyone - this is happening as we speak - Awesome opportunity - Please
> > don't pass this up!! Reserve your space now!!!
> > Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!
> [SKIPP]
>
> Is here moderator to filter this spam in this list? For example, I would not
> like to receive an advertisement, over my technical ~150 messages daily. :-(
> Maybe somebody else likes spam?

I am a moderator on this list, and Mailman (the mailinglist software) catches
90% of all spam sent to this list, as well as virii. I am looking into
methods for further reducing the amount that gets through. Moderating
*every* message on this list is not practical however. I am not going to
click "approve" 150 times a day.

In the meantime, feel free to report all spam to spamcop.net. I do, and the
more people here do as well, the more successful the service will be.

--
Martijn Pieters