[Zope] Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:56:31 +0300

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 11:25:50AM +0100, Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be OK to allow only subscribed people to post to the list?
>
> I'm not suscribed to this mailing list, I read it
> through a news bridge. If only suscribed people can
> directly post messages I won't participate.

   Postgres people solved this long ago. If a user wants to use newsgate,
and write to a closed list - he must subscribe to a pseudo-list. That lists
just stores registered e-mails.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru