Moderate this list? Was: [Zope] Turn $150 into $8400 over and over!

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:42:52 -0500

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 12:29:42PM -0500, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 03:20:31PM -0300, Ricardo L. A. B=E1nffy wrote:
> > How many posts are generated from addresses outside the subscriber list?
> >=20
> > Can't we just moderate those? This should only moderately increase mode=
rator
> > workload :^)
>=20
> I like this idea. Mailman cannot do this currently, but I forwarded it to
> Barry as a feature request, combined with the ability to add senders to t=
he
> permanently-approved-sender list so I only have to approve outside senders
> only once.

Barry must've borrowed Guido's timemachine again, he just told me Mailman
2.1 will support this feature, the code is already there!

As soon as 2.1 is released, and lists.zope.org has switched to that version,
we will configure the lists to have non-subscribers go through a one-time
only moderation.

--=20
Martijn Pieters